​Gallas claims Chelsea midfielder Kante 'best player in the world'

Forum 2 years ago

​Gallas claims Chelsea midfielder Kante 'best player in the world'

Former Chelsea defender William Gallas has heaped praise on midfielder N'Golo Kante.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/46152e7b3b4b4c2c54fd19b00a6b7223.jpg

The ex-Blues centre-back, who also played as a full back, spoke ahead of France's first Euro 2020 game against Germany on Tuesday.

Kante helped his club side Chelsea win the Champions League this season and was man of the match in the final.

"Everybody loves N'Golo and it is easy to see why," Gallas told 101 Great Goals.

"For me at the moment he is the best player in the world.

"I know people will talk about strikers because fans like to see goals and they appreciate attacking players more.

"But if you look at what N'Golo has done since he arrived in England it is phenomenal.

"He won the league with Leicester, then went to Chelsea and won it there, he has won the Europa League and now the Champions League as well as winning the World Cup with France.

"That is amazing, for me he is the best player in the world."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: ‘He was outstanding’ – Arteta names player that helped Arsenal beat Wolves
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: ‘He was outstanding’ – Arteta names player that helped Arsenal beat Wolves

FA Cup: ‘You want him in front of goal’ – Lampard hails Chelsea star
Forum | 3 days ago

FA Cup: ‘You want him in front of goal’ – Lampard hails Chelsea star

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

SPORT 2 hours ago FA Cup Semi-Final: Why Chelsea lost to Man City – Pochettino
Forum | 3 days ago

SPORT 2 hours ago FA Cup Semi-Final: Why Chelsea lost to Man City – Pochettino