“Partner In Crime” – Rosy Meurer Dragged Over Congratulatory Message To Toyin Lawani

Forum 2 years ago

“Partner In Crime” – Rosy Meurer Dragged Over Congratulatory Message To Toyin Lawani

Netizens have descended heavily on the popular Nollywood actress, Rosy Meurer after she congratulated the skilful fashionista, Toyin Lawani over her successful marriage ceremony.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d43bee405b1bd7bf6f0414d8551d2bf7.jpg

Rosy Meurer in an Instagram post gave a big shout out to Toyin Lawani alongside a message of apology for not making it to her wedding ceremony despite all the arrangements that were initially put in place.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/acb563386b71154db14ef9fc2f216a0f.jpg

In reaction to this, social media users unleashed their wrath on her by describing the duo as partners in crime. This is so because a whole lot of people are of the view that Rosy Meurer snatched Olakunle Churchill from Tonto Dikeh and here is Toyin Lawani also tying the knot with a man (Segun Wealth) who is said to have had two children.

Sharing a photo of Toyin Lawani, Rosy Meurer wrote:

Congratulations to my boo @tiannahsplacempire I’m so pained that I couldn’t make your wedding even after you made all my outfits for bridal trail and I got my ticket. Was really looking forward to being a part of your very special day. All the same thank you for understanding why I couldn’t make it. God has already blessed your union with @segun_wealth ! I pray you grow old together and continue being strong together. Hapiness is key and it is written all over you! I’m happy for you! Enjoy every second of your day. God bless you and your man!”

See the post below:

Check out some reactions below:

tinal_baby wrote: Partner in crime

tatafoblogfr wrote: Just congratulations is enough beside na shame nor let you show face

kessyvincent wrote: Rosy steal person husband Tianah steal person husband. Both of you are cut from the same cloth

ennylove1991 wrote: You always pursue yourself when no one is after you why? Congratulations is okay which one be all nonsense epistle. We know she your partner in crime.

ezekielbanjo wrote: Na lie Rossy, na ur hubby stopped you. What kind of black wedding

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele
Forum | 1 day ago

We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Doyin Dragged Into The Mud For Slicing Tomato With Fork And Knife
Forum | 3 days ago

Doyin Dragged Into The Mud For Slicing Tomato With Fork And Knife

Prophet Sends Disturbing Message to Paul Okoye About His Girlfriend, Ivy Ifeoma
Forum | 3 days ago

Prophet Sends Disturbing Message to Paul Okoye About His Girlfriend, Ivy Ifeoma