"We Understand The Concept Of GOD Differently” – Gospel Artiste, Sola Allyson Speaks After Tope Alabi Criticized Gospel Song, Oniduromi Mi

Forum 2 years ago

"We Understand The Concept Of GOD Differently” – Gospel Artiste, Sola Allyson Speaks After Tope Alabi Criticized Gospel Song, Oniduromi Mi

Popular Gospel artiste, Sola Allyson has taken to her social media timeline to react to the recent criticism of a popular song, ‘Oniduro’ by Tope Alabi.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/57918cbbef0b52d41915ffae7118d1a2.jpg

Recall that Tope Alabi has gone viral in the last few hours after she claimed the song was not inspired by the Holy Spirit as she went on to condemn it.

Ever since the video went viral, Tope Alabi has been receiving backlash from Nigerians on social media with many tagging her as being jealous.

Sola Allyson, who is a respected gospel artiste has also waded into the report as she stressed that everyone understands the concept of God differently.

Sola who has sang a similar song in the past made this known in a long post via her Instagram account.

See below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 1 day ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total
Forum | 2 days ago

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total

I Was Irritated While Writing My Hit Song ‘Joromi’ - Simi
Forum | 2 days ago

I Was Irritated While Writing My Hit Song ‘Joromi’ - Simi

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up
Forum | 4 days ago

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up