LET’S TALK!! Between President Buhari & State Governors, Whose Duty To Protect Nigeria? (See This)

Forum 2 years ago

LET’S TALK!! Between President Buhari & State Governors, Whose Duty To Protect Nigeria? (See This)

Go and protect your lands from herdsmen, Buhari tells governors

President Mohammadu Buhari has insisted that governors complaining of herdmen attacks in their states should find a lasting solution to the problem.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ca40cfed637cf36e76f126b1a4b39a12.jpg

The president said this in an exclusive interview with Arise TV aired on Thursday while answering a question on state police. He said that recently, two Southwest governors visited him to complain about herdsmen encroaching on farmers’ lands in their regions.

“You know these people more than I do, and you are democratically elected to protect your people. Don’t sit idly expecting me to do everything, take action,” he asserted.

MY OPINION:

Buhari is a very cunning President. Who controls the police, army and other security agencies? Have Mr. President ordered the police commissioners to cooperate with the governors? Will he allow the governors to equip their security outfits? This is double speak to the highest level.

What’s your take on this?

LET’S TALK!! Between President Buhari & State Governors, Whose Duty To Protect The Country?

Let’s hear from you all.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 2 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 2 days ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja

State Police Non-Negotiable — Jonathan
Forum | 2 days ago