We do not host files, we only fetch from random sources. If you want to take down a webpage of yours, submit the reports to dmca.waploaded.com and the page will be removed immediately.

LET’S TALK!! Do You Believe Anyone Could Get Killed Through The Money or Gift They Gave Someone In The Village?

Forum 5 years ago

LET’S TALK!! Do You Believe Anyone Could Get Killed Through The Money or Gift They Gave Someone In The Village?

So I decided to visit my maternal home in Abia state after 10yrs.?

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fb22a3a01e958be0fa35e1eaf21baaa1.jpg

Here in the village, l was told not to give anyone cash..that they might kill me through it. Lol I already did to few before I was informed.

I don’t really believe in that tho. But a childhood friend confirmed to me that young people get killed by village people through gift and money.

Do you believe that?

LET’S TALK!! Do You Believe Anyone Could Get Killed Through The Money or Gift They Gave Someone In The Village?

Let’s hear from you.

What's your rating?
0
{{ratingsCount}} Votes