LET’S TALK!! Do You Believe Anyone Could Get Killed Through The Money or Gift They Gave Someone In The Village?

1 month ago

So I decided to visit my maternal home in Abia state after 10yrs.😁

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fb22a3a01e958be0fa35e1eaf21baaa1.jpg

Here in the village, l was told not to give anyone cash..that they might kill me through it. Lol I already did to few before I was informed.

I don’t really believe in that tho. But a childhood friend confirmed to me that young people get killed by village people through gift and money.

Do you believe that?

LET’S TALK!! Do You Believe Anyone Could Get Killed Through The Money or Gift They Gave Someone In The Village?

Let’s hear from you.

Related Forums
#BBNaija 2021: See What White Money Did After Maria Hugged Him While She Cried For Nominating Him (Video)
Forum

#BBNaija 2021: See What White Money Did After Maria Hugged Him While She Cried For Nominating Him (Video)

1 day ago
#BBNaija 2021: “I Don’t Want To Be Close To White Money Anymore Even On A Friendly Bro Level” - Maria Vows
Forum

#BBNaija 2021: “I Don’t Want To Be Close To White Money Anymore Even On A Friendly Bro Level” - Maria Vows

1 day ago
LET’S GIST!! The Most LOVED & Most HATED Big Brother Naija “Shine Ya Eye” Housemate Right Now Is _____&_____
Forum

LET’S GIST!! The Most LOVED & Most HATED Big Brother Naija “Shine Ya Eye” Housemate Right Now Is _____&_____

1 day ago
This Is For Smart People Only! Let See How Creative You Are With Words (Check This Out)
Forum

This Is For Smart People Only! Let See How Creative You Are With Words (Check This Out)

1 day ago