LET’S TALK!! Do You Believe Anyone Could Get Killed Through The Money or Gift They Gave Someone In The Village?

Forum 2 years ago

LET’S TALK!! Do You Believe Anyone Could Get Killed Through The Money or Gift They Gave Someone In The Village?

So I decided to visit my maternal home in Abia state after 10yrs.?

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fb22a3a01e958be0fa35e1eaf21baaa1.jpg

Here in the village, l was told not to give anyone cash..that they might kill me through it. Lol I already did to few before I was informed.

I don’t really believe in that tho. But a childhood friend confirmed to me that young people get killed by village people through gift and money.

Do you believe that?

Let’s hear from you.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa
Forum | 13 hours ago

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa

Two Officers And Four Soldiers Confirmed Killed by Terrorists in Niger State
Forum | 3 days ago

Two Officers And Four Soldiers Confirmed Killed by Terrorists in Niger State

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 5 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim