Arsenal open Brighton talks for White

1 month ago

Arsenal have held talks with Brighton for Ben White.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/295ad6c5350ce3760a5580908e492388.jpg

The Gunners are among the clubs keen on White and have held exploratory talks over a move for the 23-year-old.

Brighton have placed a £50million price tag on their academy prospect White which they hope will deter his admirers.

He signed a new four-year Brighton deal worth around £35,000 per week last summer and Arsenal are assessing whether they can make a deal for White fit in with their budget, says the Daily Mail.

Their finances will be hit after failing to qualify for Europe next season and they also have a number of positions they hope to strengthen this summer which they need to spread their money across.

Related Forums
BBNaija: "If You Think Maria Likes You Because She Calls You Babe, You’re A Fool” – White Money (Video)
Forum

BBNaija: "If You Think Maria Likes You Because She Calls You Babe, You’re A Fool” – White Money (Video)

1 day ago
BBNaija: “If You Want To Know My Worth, Follow Me To My Village” – White Money Reveals (Video)
Forum

BBNaija: “If You Want To Know My Worth, Follow Me To My Village” – White Money Reveals (Video)

3 days ago
BBNaija Season 6: I Was Once An Okada Rider – White Money
Forum

BBNaija Season 6: I Was Once An Okada Rider – White Money

5 days ago
#BBNaija 2021: Loved-Up Photos Of Season 6 Housemate Niyi And His Beautiful White Wife
Forum

#BBNaija 2021: Loved-Up Photos Of Season 6 Housemate Niyi And His Beautiful White Wife

5 days ago