Mayorkun’s mum And Veteran Actress, Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday In Style

1 month ago

Toyin Adewale, a veteran Nollywood actress and mother to DMW singer, Mayorkun, today 11th of June celebrated her 52nd birthday in style.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fa2644d259158991968bd8cb51f0fc90.jpg

The veteran actress took to her social media timeline to share lovely photos of herself as she appreciated God for adding another year to her years on earth.

In one of her post via her IG account, she wrote, “Hurray!!!! 💃💃💃🤩

It’s Officially My Birthday In Nigeria

American Time Loading 🤩

Happy Happy BeautifulBirthdayy Wishes To Me

More Life And More Blessings Ijmn”

See her post below;

Related Forums
Actress Idia Aisien’s Siblings Gift Her A Range Rover SUV On Birthday
Forum

Actress Idia Aisien’s Siblings Gift Her A Range Rover SUV On Birthday

2 days ago
"Money Is Good In This Life” – Actress Bisola Declares, As She Enters A Private Jet For The First Time (Video)
Forum

"Money Is Good In This Life” – Actress Bisola Declares, As She Enters A Private Jet For The First Time (Video)

2 days ago
"Never Visit Your Partner Unannounced If You Are Not Married To Him/Her” – Actress Biodun Okeowa Tells Singles
Forum

"Never Visit Your Partner Unannounced If You Are Not Married To Him/Her” – Actress Biodun Okeowa Tells Singles

3 days ago
TV Host, Idia Aisien Shows Off The 2021 Autobiography Range Rover Her Siblings Gave Her As Birthday Gift (Photos)
Forum

TV Host, Idia Aisien Shows Off The 2021 Autobiography Range Rover Her Siblings Gave Her As Birthday Gift (Photos)

3 days ago