Ex-Roma coach Fonseca agrees Spurs terms

Forum 2 years ago

Ex-Roma coach Fonseca agrees Spurs terms

Former Roma coach Paulo Fonseca has agreed personal terms with Tottenham.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6287992db4f65920292f31edd1c7be25.jpg

The Telegraph says Spurs have since turned their attention to former Roma boss Fonseca, the number one candidate of new sporting director Fabio Paratici, who has held talks with the 48-year-old this week.

And Fonseca has agreed in principle to a two-year deal to take the Tottenham vacancy, with the option of an additional year.

Spurs will look to get the deal wrapped up before the formal presentation of Paratici in his new role as sporting director, having previously held a similar position at Juventus.

All that remains for the deal to be completed is an agreement on the paperwork and the final signing off from chairman Daniel Levy, who is understood to be in the Bahamas with main shareholder Joe Lewis.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers
Forum | 1 week ago

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers

EPL: I want to coach top team – Fabregas hints at return to England
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: I want to coach top team – Fabregas hints at return to England

Saudi Super Cup: He acted in front of referee – Al Nassr coach speaks on Ronaldo’s red card
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Saudi Super Cup: He acted in front of referee – Al Nassr coach speaks on Ronaldo’s red card

Don’t bring any idiot as Super Eagles coach – Airpeace CEO, Onyema warns NFF
Forum | 1 month ago

Don’t bring any idiot as Super Eagles coach – Airpeace CEO, Onyema warns NFF