Sevilla coach Julen Lopetegui on Tottenham radar

Forum 2 years ago

Sevilla coach Julen Lopetegui on Tottenham radar

Sevilla coach Julen Lopetegui is being linked with the vacant manager's job at Tottenham.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/314fd9592947556a3a8869f22d127f45.jpg

Spurs are seeking a new manager this summer after the dismissal of Jose Mourinho last season.

Former Roma coach Paulo Fonseca is now favourite for the post, however Mundo Deportivo says Lopetegui is also interesting Spurs chairman Daniel Levy.

For his part, Lopetegui is in no rush to leave Sevilla.

Lopetegui is comfortable in Seville, the club has grown exponentially and the coach renewed his contract last January, extending it until June 2024.

His commitment to the project is total and he remains excited after having achieved his second qualification for the Champions League this past season.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Transfer: Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United make Adarabioyo contact
Forum | 4 days ago

Transfer: Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United make Adarabioyo contact

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers
Forum | 5 days ago

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers

EPL: I want to coach top team – Fabregas hints at return to England
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: I want to coach top team – Fabregas hints at return to England

Saudi Super Cup: He acted in front of referee – Al Nassr coach speaks on Ronaldo’s red card
Forum | 1 week ago

Saudi Super Cup: He acted in front of referee – Al Nassr coach speaks on Ronaldo’s red card