There Was No Attack On Imo Government House, Army Barracks – Police Debunks Brewing Rumors

4 days ago

The Police in Imo State have debunked reports that gunmen attacked the Government House and Obinze Army Barracks.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b5c9011d8df32b34301370aec6d6226e.jpg

The Public Relations Officer (PPRO), SP Bala Elkana issued a rebuttal on Wednesday.

The spokesman accused

“Mischief makers and conflict entrepreneurs” of publishing falsehoods.

“The command, therefore, warns the public to be wary of such posts,”

He noted.

Nigerian Army destroys inoperable ammunition, explosives in Imo

The Police cautioned against speculations that may cause tension and instill fear in Imo residents.

Elkana further warned that, henceforth, those raising false alarms would be made to face the full wrath of the law.

The South-East has witnessed several attacks on security operatives and government facilities in recent months.

Related Forums
I Was Prepared To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria Day I Joined Army – Buhari Declares
Forum

I Was Prepared To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria Day I Joined Army – Buhari Declares

2 days ago
We Won’t Allow Another EndSARS Experience – Police Assures
Forum

We Won’t Allow Another EndSARS Experience – Police Assures

3 days ago
Buhari Increases The Police Force Salary A Day To The June 12 Nationwide Protest – See What This Means
Forum

Buhari Increases The Police Force Salary A Day To The June 12 Nationwide Protest – See What This Means

3 days ago
Do Not Protest Or Else – Police Warns Delta State Residents
Forum

Do Not Protest Or Else – Police Warns Delta State Residents

3 days ago