Buhari Orders Army, Police To Treat Bandits In Language They Understand

Forum 2 years ago

Buhari Orders Army, Police To Treat Bandits In Language They Understand

President Muhammadu Buhari, on Wednesday, said he has ordered the military and the police to deal with bandits terrorizing the north-west region of the country.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c1f4d9ff344a7de1515e16cd1cc7f4b5.jpg

Buhari made this known in an interview with Arise TV broadcast on Thursday.

He said bandits would be treated in the language they understand and there will be difference in few weeks.

“Problem in the north-west; you have people over there stealing each other’s cattle and burning each other’s villages. Like I said , we are going to treat them in the language they understand. We have given the police and the military the power to be ruthless. You watch it in a few weeks’ time there will be difference.

”Because we told them if we keep people away from their farm, we are going to starve. And the government can’t control the public.

”If you allow hunger, the government is going to be in trouble and we don’t want to be in trouble. We are already in enough trouble. So we warn them sooner than later you’ll see the difference,” he said.

‘Those out to destroy my govt will be dealt with’ – Buhari

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Court Orders INEC To Publish Audited Election Expenses Of Political Parties, Others
Forum | 1 hour ago

Court Orders INEC To Publish Audited Election Expenses Of Political Parties, Others

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 5 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu
Forum | 5 hours ago

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu

Bandits Kill 23 Villagers In Kaduna
Forum | 9 hours ago

Bandits Kill 23 Villagers In Kaduna