Bobrisky Totally ignores Former Bestie, Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday

Forum 2 years ago

Bobrisky Totally ignores Former Bestie, Tonto Dikeh On Her Birthday

Recall that Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh on Wednesday, June 9th celebrated her 36th birthday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/dfe2f5bd208b51a7c04ed1258f1a0beb.jpg

While she received goodwill messages from fans and many of her colleagues, her former bestie and crossdresser, Bobrisky was quiet in an unusual manner.

In the past, Bobrisky would have taken to his social media accounts to pen different messages to Tonto Dikeh, it, however, appears the bond between them is broken.

Recall that the two had a rift recently as they both unfollowed each other on Instagram. Bobrisky however noted that he is very discrete about his relationships.

Bobrisky while reacting to their rift wrote, “Friendship break up too so its normal… But don’t spoil them around to people or talk about your relationship online. What I share btw my friend should remain btw us. Amebos looking for gossip… una go wait. I DONT KISS AND TELL“

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/72e4d337c0846e31cc279b0eb3c912d8.png

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend
Forum | 1 hour ago

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’
Forum | 1 day ago

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts
Forum | 3 days ago

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 3 days ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola