Disable Ad-blockers, "Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

”My Wife Is Fine With Me Kissing Other Ladies” – Ramsey Noauh Confesses

Forum 7 years ago

”My Wife Is Fine With Me Kissing Other Ladies” – Ramsey Noauh Confesses

Veteran actor, Ramsey Noauh who is Known for his lover-boy roles in movies has revealed that his wife of 15-years couldn’t be bothered about his kissing scenes.

In an interview with Sunday Scoop, the 76 actor said:

“I am an actor and it is my job to make-believe. Whatever you see on screen is not the true picture, no matter how real it may seem. My wife knows this and I have her blessings to take on whatever role to further my career. She is one of my biggest fans and she corrects me if she feels I haven’t done anything right,” he said.

On his successful marriage, he said:

“I always tell people that women are responsible for keeping a marriage and my wife is the reason I still have a home. She is a special woman who is ever supportive and I can’t imagine how my life would look like without her. It is very essential for entertainers to be in relationships with people who understand them and are at peace with their jobs; that is the only way they can excel without being bugged down by domestic issues.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Bella Ramsey to Play Terrorist Samantha Lewthwaite in Girl Next Door
Forum | 1 day ago

Bella Ramsey to Play Terrorist Samantha Lewthwaite in Girl Next Door

Harmonia Cast: Naomi Watts, Bella Ramsey & More Join Thriller Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

Harmonia Cast: Naomi Watts, Bella Ramsey & More Join Thriller Drama

Ali Baba and wife dedicate their triplets in church, debunks “April Fool” stunt
Forum | 6 days ago

Ali Baba and wife dedicate their triplets in church, debunks “April Fool” stunt