We do not host files, we only fetch from random sources. If you want to take down a webpage of yours, submit the reports to dmca.waploaded.com and the page will be removed immediately.

GUYS +18 ONLY!! Please How Many Minutes Of S£x Is Considered Quickie?

Forum 5 years ago

GUYS +18 ONLY!! Please How Many Minutes Of S£x Is Considered Quickie?

Hello guys,

This talk is strictly for people above 18 if you are not kindly use this link.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ba065379f88a613930a982e2ea60fd8e.jpg

So I saw a post earlier today where a daughter of eve asked a very important question??

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/888810b576d8a38feb4e01f873064c7b.png

I’ve heard people saying quickie shouldn’t be less than 20 min, I find that inaccurate because a normal 1st round in sex shouldn’t be more than that..right?

A quickie means you have to finish on time, or you just want to chop from it in a mapariwo way???.

For me: I don’t know about you but I think 5 min sex is a quickie.

So guys,

Please How Many Minutes Of Sex Is Considered Quickie?

Let’s hear from you.

What's your rating?
0
{{ratingsCount}} Votes