Lisa Kudrow Cast in Better Nate Than Ever Film Adaptation

Forum 2 years ago

Lisa Kudrow Cast in Better Nate Than Ever Film Adaptation

According to a recent report from Deadline, Friends star Lisa Kudrow is set to star in the upcoming Disney+ musical comedy Better Nate Than Ever.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/755ce90697c9ed8491e98ddd2758e9f1.jpg

The feature-length musical comedy is based on the novel by Tim Federle, who is also attached to direct the picture for Disney. Federle previously show-ran Disney’s High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, and will now get to adapt his popular novel into a live-action format.

Better Nate Than Ever centers around a 13-year-old Pittsburgh child, Nate Foster, who sneaks off with his friend Libby to a major musical audition in New York City after not being cast in their school play. After a chance encounter with his long-lost aunt Heidi (Kudrow), Nate’s adventure is turned upside-down, and the two quickly find out that they may need each other to help make their dreams come true.

Filming for the musical comedy is currently underway, with Marc Platt (La La Land, Mary Poppins Returns, Cruella) set to produce the film. The casting for the two lead children are currently being kept under wraps, but we’ll likely know more soon as more information on the film comes to light.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Natalie Burn Joins Cast of Action Comedy Dashing Through the Snow
Forum | 19 hours ago

Natalie Burn Joins Cast of Action Comedy Dashing Through the Snow

Now You See Me 3 Cast Adds Justice Smith, Dominic Sessa, & More
Forum | 1 day ago

Now You See Me 3 Cast Adds Justice Smith, Dominic Sessa, & More

Superman Cast Finds Pa Kent DCU Actor
Forum | 1 day ago

Superman Cast Finds Pa Kent DCU Actor