Wolves striker Fabio Silva excited knowing Raul Jimenez fit to play

Forum 2 years ago

Wolves striker Fabio Silva excited knowing Raul Jimenez fit to play

Wolves striker Fabio Silva is excited knowing Raul Jimenez will be fit to play next season.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c03642b323e5fbbbfbc91f4a0f6f8ba3.jpg

It is hoped star man Jimenez, having fractured his skull last November, will return at the start of 2021/22.

On Jimenez, 18-year-old Silva said: “I have a good relationship with Raul, he helped me a lot. A lot.

“In training when I do something he will come and say I've done it right, and if he thinks I haven't done it right he will tell me.

“I listen because Raul is a legend at past clubs, he scored a lot of goals. He has experienced a lot of games. My job is to listen.

“We have a good relationship at this club. It doesn't feel like a battle. They will help me to be better. I will help them to be better. It's a healthy competition.

“I love to see Raul play and not just me, but the fans too. We have missed seeing Raul play."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Owen Teague Went to ‘Ape School’ to Play Noa in Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes
Forum | 1 week ago

Owen Teague Went to ‘Ape School’ to Play Noa in Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes

Tom Cruise Wanted to Play Rorschach in Zack Snyder’s Watchmen Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Tom Cruise Wanted to Play Rorschach in Zack Snyder’s Watchmen Movie

Charles Okocha Excited As He
Forum | 1 week ago

Charles Okocha Excited As He's Honoured With Award by Mayor of Brampton in Canada

Transfer: Napoli identify top striker to replace Osimhen
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Transfer: Napoli identify top striker to replace Osimhen