BE HONEST!! Your Wife Slept With A Judge To Save You From Going To Jail -Is She A Good Wife Or Bad Wife?

Forum 2 years ago

BE HONEST!! Your Wife Slept With A Judge To Save You From Going To Jail -Is She A Good Wife Or Bad Wife?

If you find yourself in this position, what will you do??

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6ae07d69af9503a31b0229b59f8590bd.jpeg

I was conversing with a friend last night about this. A lady slept with a judge to save her husband from been sentenced to prison. What do you think of this lady, is she a good wife for saving her husband or a bad one?

BE HONEST!! 

Your Wife Slept With A Judge To Save You From Going To Jail -Is She A Good Wife Or Bad Wife?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 6 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 12 hours ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 12 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 18 hours ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances