LET’S TALK!! Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Trusted Friend? (Share Your Experience)

Forum 2 years ago

LET’S TALK!! Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Trusted Friend? (Share Your Experience)

Have you ever been betrayed by someone you assumed was a close friend or confidant?

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1c2a68fc28811fdc7879b67b869c1272.jpeg

An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind. In fact, an evil friend can also wound your heart and take away your ability to trust or befriend others. When someone close to you betrays your trust, it can feel like the end of the world.

Myself, I can’t tell if anyone had betrayed me because I don’t trust any in the first place.

Have you ever been betrayed by a close friend?  How did you confront the betrayal, and how did you manage the difficult emotions often associated with this type of experience?

LET’S TALK!! 

Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Trusted Friend? (Share Your Experience)

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Kwankwaso Betrayed My Trust – NNPP’s Founder, Aniebonam Laments
Forum | 4 days ago

Kwankwaso Betrayed My Trust – NNPP’s Founder, Aniebonam Laments

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband
Forum | 5 days ago

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband

Young Sheldon Stars Share Tribute as Series Wraps Final Episode
Forum | 6 days ago

Young Sheldon Stars Share Tribute as Series Wraps Final Episode

X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot
Forum | 1 week ago

X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot