​Newcastle want to beat Southampton to Leicester midfielder Choudhury

3 months ago

Newcastle United are pushing to sign Leicester City midfielder Hamza Choudhury.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ef16a58cb40ed1e6b0a867d2cb2164f7.jpeg

According to Football Insider, the Magpies are battling with Southampton for the 23-year-old's signature.

Newcastle nearly signed Choudhury in January, but the deal fell apart at the last moment.

Magpies boss Steve Bruce has spoken to the player about joining and wants to make him one of the top targets during the summer transfer window.

The defensive midfielder has been in and out of the team in the past 12 months, and would struggle even more for game time if Boubakary Soumare arrives from Lille.

Related Forums
BBNaija: “I Don’t Want To Wake Up Tomorrow And Start Looking For You” - Liquorose Tells Emmanuel
Forum

BBNaija: “I Don’t Want To Wake Up Tomorrow And Start Looking For You” - Liquorose Tells Emmanuel

4 hours ago
Mad Money Jim Cramer ‘Begs’ Crypto Investors to Take Profits — Says ‘I Don’t Want You to Lose Money’ – Markets and Prices Bitcoin News
Forum

Mad Money Jim Cramer ‘Begs’ Crypto Investors to Take Profits — Says ‘I Don’t Want You to Lose Money’ – Markets and Prices Bitcoin News

7 hours ago
PLEASE ADVISE!! My Babe Does Not Want Us To Have S£x Until Marriage But She Owns A Vibrator – What Should I Do?
Forum

PLEASE ADVISE!! My Babe Does Not Want Us To Have S£x Until Marriage But She Owns A Vibrator – What Should I Do?

2 days ago
West Ham midfielder Soucek admits Man Utd revenge on mind
Forum

West Ham midfielder Soucek admits Man Utd revenge on mind

2 days ago