Barcelona winger Ansu Fati upbeat on surgery recovery

Forum 2 years ago

Barcelona winger Ansu Fati upbeat on surgery recovery

Barcelona winger Ansu Fati is pleased with his recovery from a latest round of knee surgery.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cf58c01d736cad574413fcf24fc6b977.jpg

A month ago he was operated on for the third time in Porto, his knee causing problems, and the reality is that this time, the issue seems to have been solved for good. Ansu's last check up was very satisfactory and his recovery is going well.

Ansu appeared at the Spain camp and was greeted well by his team-mates and coach Luis Enrique.

They told him they were looking forward to his return and were 'saving him a place at the table'. Lucho joked he was the 25th man in the squad, reports Sport.

Ansu said: “I'm good, recovering bit by bit. I'm going to keep working to get back for pre-season and help the team. I want to thank the federation and the coach for the invitation, it made me really excited to be here and to be able to see my team-mates. I wish them a lot of luck for what's to come and hope we can win the Euros."

Ansu went with his family, whom he is close with, to watch the friendly against Portugal.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat
Forum | 19 hours ago

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat

My Dream Was To Play For Barcelona – Rapper, Zlatan Tells His Story
Forum | 1 week ago

My Dream Was To Play For Barcelona – Rapper, Zlatan Tells His Story

LaLiga: Xavi to stay at Barcelona in shock u-turn
Forum | 2 weeks ago

LaLiga: Xavi to stay at Barcelona in shock u-turn