Actress, Jemima Osunde Shares Photos In NYSC Uniform As She Begins Youth Service

Forum 2 years ago

Actress, Jemima Osunde Shares Photos In NYSC Uniform As She Begins Youth Service

Jemima Osunde, a Nigerian actress, is currently undergoing the compulsory one year National Youth Sevice Corps.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a00279ee51f887d46211a08aa9dd8fe6.jpg

She took to instagram to share photos of her in her uniform. She also briefly shared what the camp experience has been like for her.

She wrote: "Is it just me or is the sun generally HOTTER at NYSC camp????? What in the name of hell fire is always going on here?

"See how I was smiley and what not when I got to camp in the morning...... stay tuned for the not so smiley pictures by the time I was half way done

"I dare not show you the pictures from when I was done done cause even I didn’t recognize myself

"#servingthiscountry #Nigeria #NotUAR #CopaShun #Ajuwaya #sisiCorper #AuntyPelegbe #WhiteFowl just a few of the rubbish names they call young female corpers like me

"PS: Mohammed helped me slim fit my oversized khaki. The neck of my shirt was a disaster and my cap was absolutely crooked but I wore them like that "

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 3 hours ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

Nollywood Community Holds Candlelight Service for Junior Pope, Others
Forum | 3 hours ago

Nollywood Community Holds Candlelight Service for Junior Pope, Others

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary