"Stop Pushing Your Fears Onto Me, Am Allowed To Have A Healthy Brand” – Vee Warns Toxic Fans

Forum 2 years ago

"Stop Pushing Your Fears Onto Me, Am Allowed To Have A Healthy Brand” – Vee Warns Toxic Fans

Popular reality star, Vee Iye has taken to social media to issue a stern warning to toxic fans on her page, stating that she’s allowed to have a healthy brand.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/732fc57cf2ced8e7c37a58600ee2d045.jpg

According to Vee, she received a DM from a fan who was trying to advise her but in the process ruined her day.

Vee who was not pleased with the advice urged toxic fans to stay clear of her path, noting that she can have a healthy brand and a healthy relationship at the same time.

She noted that all she wants is support from fans as she has been living her life the way she wants it and will not change for anyone.

Vee wrote:

I saw a really crap DM from a “fan” this morning and it pretty much almost ruined my day. Let me share some advice. Stop pushing your fears onto me. Refrain from insulting my choices and disguising it as advice. SUPPORT is all I want.

In all honesty, I show you a small percentage of my life. You cannot live your life through me. My ways are different to your ways. I’m not watching anyone, I just want to live my life and reach my goals day by day. Allow me to enjoy myself.

Lastly, I am allowed to have a healthy brand and a healthy relationship at the same damn time. Miss me with that misogynistic mindset. I work too bloody hard to accept such a nonsense take.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting
Forum | 19 hours ago

Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders
Forum | 1 day ago

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 2 days ago

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues