66 Killed In Bandit Massacre On 8 Kebbi Villages

Forum 2 years ago

66 Killed In Bandit Massacre On 8 Kebbi Villages

Police in Kebbi State said 66 people were killed by bandits in Danko-Wasagu Local Government Area of Kebbi State.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6eb15a96e7d10bb95427c13a7c792df4.jpg

The spokesperson of the state police command, DSP Nafiu Abubakar, said the massacre took place on Thursday in eight villages of the council.

According to him, though the police were still counting the number of the dead, but the state police command had already dispatched a detachment of the officers and men of the police force to the area.

He said:

“The killing took place in Koro, kimpi, Gaya, Dimi, Zutu, Rafin Gora and Iguenge villages, all in Danko/Wasagu LGA of Kebbi State.”

It was gathered that majority of the people of the affected villages have escaped to the nearby town of Riba for safety.

In April, bandits killed nine policemen among whom was the Police DPO of Danko/Wasagu.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Two Officers And Four Soldiers Confirmed Killed by Terrorists in Niger State
Forum | 2 days ago

Two Officers And Four Soldiers Confirmed Killed by Terrorists in Niger State

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 4 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

How A Suspected Drug Kingpin Was Killed In Kogi
Forum | 4 days ago

How A Suspected Drug Kingpin Was Killed In Kogi

Why I Killed 80-Year-Old Man And His Wife In Abuja – Suspect Confesses
Forum | 4 days ago

Why I Killed 80-Year-Old Man And His Wife In Abuja – Suspect Confesses