Real Madrid striker Benzema talks Zidane and Ancelotti

Forum 2 years ago

Real Madrid striker Benzema talks Zidane and Ancelotti

Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema admits he's disappointed with Zinedine Zidane's resignation.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b395a73f4cd226450c63732b7ced0e37.jpg

Benzema was convinced Zidane would stay, stating so publicly before the coach walked away.

He told Marca: "es, of course, it was a surprise for everyone, not only for me. But certainly, he has always been like a big brother to me. Because I have known him for a long time and he has helped me both on and off the pitch. It was a difficult decision for everyone. Now we have another coach and we are going to try to be successful again."

On Carlo Ancelotti's return, Benzema added: "It is good news, we know him well, players and fans. He is a great coach. I like his philosophy, how he sees football, how he manages the group and how he leads the team. And he wants to win all the titles."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Jurassic World: Jonathan Bailey in Talks for Lead Role in 2025 Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Jurassic World: Jonathan Bailey in Talks for Lead Role in 2025 Movie

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola
Forum | 1 week ago

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola
Forum | 1 week ago

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola

Gods Unknown: Keke Palmer in Talks to Lead Action Thriller Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Gods Unknown: Keke Palmer in Talks to Lead Action Thriller Movie