Juventus president Agnelli defends sacking Pirlo

Forum 2 years ago

Juventus president Agnelli defends sacking Pirlo

Juventus president Andrea Agnelli has defended sacking Andrea Pirlo.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3369d36999ab8d3450193b18e761e60a.jpeg

Agnelli dumped Pirlo and brought back Max Allegri last week, despite Juve finishing with the Coppa Italia and Champions League qualification this season.

“I want to thank Andrea and his whole staff," said Agnelli.

“If I have to analyse the season and read it was a failure for Juve, well… if in 10 years the biggest failure is winning two trophies and qualifying for the Champions League, then I'll happily take that standard.

“What we certainly must do after this year is for everyone to learn from their mistakes. We didn't always find the response wanted amid difficult moments."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Transfer: Juventus line up move for Wilfred Ndidi
Forum | 2 days ago

Transfer: Juventus line up move for Wilfred Ndidi

Jnr Pope: What Exactly Is Her Crime? She Was Only A Victim Of Circumstance - Uche Ogbodo Defends Movie Producer, Adanma Luke
Forum | 4 days ago

Jnr Pope: What Exactly Is Her Crime? She Was Only A Victim Of Circumstance - Uche Ogbodo Defends Movie Producer, Adanma Luke

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 5 days ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu