Prophet T.B. Joshua Dies Shortly After Concluding A Church Program

1 week ago

Founder of The Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, Prophet T.B. Joshua has reportedly died on Saturday evening, 5th of June, 2021.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4eb0d5907be5d917a76754e60c62c3a2.jpg

According to a report gathered by Peoples Gazette through a family member at the request of anonymity, the man of God, Pastor Temitope Balogun Joshua died shortly after concluding a church program in Lagos.

Pending an official statement from the family and the church of the deceased, the cause of death of the respectable man of God remains undisclosed.

Pastor T.B. Joshua who owns one of Nigeria’s largest Christian broadcast stations, Emmanuel TV, reigned for several decades as a fiery preacher who was passionate about saving souls for Christ. May his soul rest in peace!

Related Forums
I Went To Mosque With My Father, Then Followed My Mother To Church - Wizkid Talks About His Childhood
Forum

I Went To Mosque With My Father, Then Followed My Mother To Church - Wizkid Talks About His Childhood

1 day ago
Nnamdi Kanu Will Die Soon, T.B Joshua Is In Hell Fire – Pastor Peters Makes Shocking Revelations
Forum

Nnamdi Kanu Will Die Soon, T.B Joshua Is In Hell Fire – Pastor Peters Makes Shocking Revelations

4 days ago
"Stop The Hypocrisy, You Are Happy That Pastor T.B. Joshua Is Dead” – Actress, Choice Edobor
Forum

"Stop The Hypocrisy, You Are Happy That Pastor T.B. Joshua Is Dead” – Actress, Choice Edobor

6 days ago
I Prophesied T.B Joshua’s Death Three Times, We Spoke About It – Prophet Iginla
Forum

I Prophesied T.B Joshua’s Death Three Times, We Spoke About It – Prophet Iginla

1 week ago