2023 ELECTION!! Is There Any Difference Between APC And PDP?

Forum 2 years ago

2023 ELECTION!! Is There Any Difference Between APC And PDP?

I will be sincere with you, this administration is backdating us

I’m not a politician and I’m not interested in politics or whoever emerges as Nigerian President. All my life, I have never felt the impact of the Nigerian presidents until Buhari’s regime.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/40a933d2fedb5db249632addb5cb1dac.jpg

I won’t lie to you, no be small thing oooo, things don spoil gan oo.

Bike riders in my office place have all do meeting to stop carrying passengers for N50, so any rides start from N100 even if the distance is not far.

No be only that one oo, Fish on food has now turned to N200 ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️.. I was shocked to see that a small piece of meat itself has risen to N100.

So many things dey occur, even my movement self no safe anymore and you are still threatening us that youths should not JAPA comot from Nigeria. In another word, we should stay and watch as you suffer us.

Kidnapping here and there, not even at the northern part anymore, two of my schoolmates have been kidnapped and one has been killed in the space of two months. Where are we going to for God sake?????

The most annoying thing is to wake up to the news of the Nigerian government proposing to use Corp members for war. Who are those thinking for these people? Cows sha! ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

So the main reason for this article is to ask a public opinion. Do you believe in PDP? Is there any difference?

Bukola Saraki urged Nigerians to give PDP another chance for Presidential Election in 2023.

To me, I do not believe any politician, they are bird of the same feather, seh na politician weh dey move like footballers we wan rely on? they don’t even have a transfer window, them dey switch side anyhow anytime. Sowore self I no trust ham.

BE SINCERE Is There Any Difference Between APC And PDP?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Court Reverses Order Suspending Ganduje As APC National Chairman
Forum | 3 days ago

Court Reverses Order Suspending Ganduje As APC National Chairman

PDP Kicks As Police Officer Kills Businessman In Aba
Forum | 4 days ago

PDP Kicks As Police Officer Kills Businessman In Aba

Another APC Ward Faction Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 4 days ago

Another APC Ward Faction Suspends Ganduje

Why Wike Was Allowed Into PDP National Caucus Meeting - Senate Minority Leader, Moro Speaks
Forum | 4 days ago

Why Wike Was Allowed Into PDP National Caucus Meeting - Senate Minority Leader, Moro Speaks