Dear Nigerians, The FG Has Opened A GoFundMe Account To Repay China, Assist Us With Any Amount – Reply As A Lazy Youth

Forum 2 years ago

Dear Nigerians, The FG Has Opened A GoFundMe Account To Repay China, Assist Us With Any Amount – Reply As A Lazy Youth

I’m still on the matter of how we can repay our loan clear the debt we are owing China

Remember I made a post of the list of what China might do to us if we failed to refund them.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8876836acbaf5b2998290660c6771690.jpg

In case you don’t know, China is not joking with her money, either we like it or not we must pay. Check google on what China has done to countries that failed to pay back their debt after the agreed time.

Anyway, just imagine that the Federal Government announced today and this is what they said; ?

Dear Nigerians, after a brief meeting with the House of Assembly and China representatives. We have concluded in opening a Go Fund Me account and it has been attached to this message below.

We seek your support in paying back our debt as one Nigeria, we huge everyone particularly the youth to assist the Nation. No amount is too small.

Hmmm! Problem no dey finish oo

Oya Reply As A Lazy Nigerian Youth

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 4 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

EPL: Iwobi equals Kanu’s assist record in Fulham’s win at West Ham
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Iwobi equals Kanu’s assist record in Fulham’s win at West Ham

Mohbad’s Father Sets Up GoFundMe For More Donations
Forum | 6 days ago

Mohbad’s Father Sets Up GoFundMe For More Donations

Electricity Tariff Hike: I’m Sorry – Power Minister, Adelabu Apologises to Nigerians Over AC, Freezer Comment
Forum | 1 week ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: I’m Sorry – Power Minister, Adelabu Apologises to Nigerians Over AC, Freezer Comment