MATURE MINDS ONLY!! Have You Ever Fvcked A Girl So Hard Until She Wee or Poo On The Bed Before?

Forum 2 years ago

MATURE MINDS ONLY!! Have You Ever Fvcked A Girl So Hard Until She Wee or Poo On The Bed Before?

Hi Naijadedites, let’s talk some real mature shit tonight.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/86ce7589d2664b8cca135ed23097197c.jpg

Mine was in 2015 my then girlfriend. I drank some liquor and smashed her recklessly until she urinated on the bed.

She felt so ashamed of herself that very night sha. I laf tire.?

After we broke up, I slept with another girl in 2019 and she farted uncontrollably. It pissed me off, as the room started smelling like mortuary.?

How about you? Share your experience, for the mature mind only.

Have Ever You Fvcked A Girl So Hard Until She Wee or Poo On The Bed Before?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Forum | 5 days ago

Police Storm Criminal Hideouts In Abuja, Arrest 85 Suspects For Peddling Hard Drugs, Producing Counterfeit Currencies, Others
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Police Storm Criminal Hideouts In Abuja, Arrest 85 Suspects For Peddling Hard Drugs, Producing Counterfeit Currencies, Others