Age & Net Worth Of Priscilla Okpara

Forum 2 years ago

Age & Net Worth Of Priscilla Okpara

Priscilla Okpara is a popularly known award-winning Nollywood actress, movie producer, author, humanitarian and ex beauty Queen and first winner of Miss Enugu Coal City.

She was born April 2, 1985. She hails from Imo State in south eastern Nigeria.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1d7587a7cbf04ec010946c336fb19471.jpeg

Educational Background

Priscilla is a graduate of Economics from Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu.

Acting Career

Priscilla made her entry into Nollywood some years back and has proved herself, playing intriguing roles in movies.

She made her debut in the movie, ‘Olaedo the Fisher Girl’, a movie that was very successful and shut her to fame and recognition in Nollywood and made her a household name.

Priscilla Okpara has so far starred in several Nollywood movies, some of which are:

• Three Daughters of Eli

• Crossword

• The Businessman I Love

• Stolen Wife

• Back to the Mirror

• Hidden Flaws

• Happy Endings

• Missing Links

• The Boy Is Mine

• Married to Myself

• Olokun 2021 movie, among numerous others.

Priscilla is beautiful, creative and exceptionally talented actress, known for good delivery of roles in movies. She is one of the big stars currently making waves in the Nigerian movie industry.

Priscilla is a movie producer and author with good and impressive movies to her credit. They include Hidden Flaws, Crossword, The Deep Day Dream, Finding Ray and others.

The versatile Imo state born entertainer has also authored several books.

Humanitarian Work

Priscilla is a humanitarian. This was clearly demonstrated when she used her office to reach out to the less priviledged through her various projects, including training and empowerment programmes for the youths to have strong footing in starting their own businesses.

She has also organized exhibitions to help raise funds for orphanages and cancer awareness respectively.

Awards and Nominations

Priscilla Okpara has in the course of her acting career nominated for various awards, notably as:

• Most Actress of the year.

• Etiosa Local Government Area Achievers Awards.

• Iconic Actress of the year at the Nigerian Iconic Awards.

• Best Actress of the year at South East Awards.

• Honorary Awards at the Nigerian International Recognition Awards as Ambassador for Most Valuable Queen Pageant.

Personal Life

Priscilla is not yet married. Nothing is known about her marital issues, but she is believed to be in a relationship which has not received public or social media’s attention.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7a6aa6f06c6adc08d57350ed37153358.jpeg

Net Worth

Priscilla Okpara has made a huge fortune in her entertainment career, rated one of the richest and most influential with an estimated net worth of about $350,000 dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 5 days ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 6 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll
Forum | 1 week ago

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll