Spurs make offer to Paratici as Conte talks continue

Forum 2 years ago

Spurs make offer to Paratici as Conte talks continue

Tottenham have made an offer to departing Juventus sporting director Fabio Paratici.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9101cbaecc4363f716e375ae04adba67.jpg

The London Evening Standard says talks between Tottenham and Antonio Conte are expected to continue over the weekend, with the club not anticipating a conclusion until next week.

Spurs have held positive discussions with the former Chelsea coach and are hopeful that their long search for a new manager is nearly at an end.

The club have also made an offer to Paratici, who worked with Conte at Juventus, to be their new director of football and the 48-year-old is expected to allude to his future when he gives a farewell press conference at the Serie A club on Friday afternoon.

Discussions between Spurs and Conte have included details on transfer budget, the number of staff he would be allowed to bring and the future of Harry Kane, who has said he wants to leave the club and is interesting Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea.

The delay in an agreement could be down to Conte's desire to mull over Tottenham's proposal, with the Italian known to be a demanding character when it comes to his level of control over the squad and transfer decisions.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima
Forum | 5 days ago

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 1 week ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 1 week ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence