She's My Queen – Odion Ighalo Says As He Takes His Mum On Vacation To Dubai (Video)

1 week ago

Former Manchester United forward, Odion Jude Ighalo has decided to show love and affection to his mother by taking her on vacation to Dubai.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/172debc930159a5f8b503478f381dd16.jpg

Odion Ighalo is ranked among the richest footballer in Nigeria having made his mark with top clubs in Europe like Watford, Granada, Udinese and Manchester United.

The former Super Eagles forward is now showing his mother the love and care she deserves after all the sacrifices she’s paid in the past.

Ighalo took his mother on a boat cruise and noted she’s his queen whom he will do anything for.

See Video of the priceless time they're having below:

Related Forums
Forum

'Na Lagos I Dey' — American Rapper, Yung Bleu Says As He Visits Nigeria (Video)

2 days ago
"Bestie Wey Dey Feed You With Urine” – Doris Ogala Says As She Exposes The Ugly Deeds Between Uche Elendu And Benedict Johnson
Forum

"Bestie Wey Dey Feed You With Urine” – Doris Ogala Says As She Exposes The Ugly Deeds Between Uche Elendu And Benedict Johnson

2 days ago
DeFi Yield Farming is Brilliant Says Legendary Investor Mark Cuban
Forum

DeFi Yield Farming is Brilliant Says Legendary Investor Mark Cuban

2 days ago
"My Body Is 100 Percent Natural” – Uriel Oputa Knocks Off Critics Who Assume She Did A Lipo Surgery
Forum

"My Body Is 100 Percent Natural” – Uriel Oputa Knocks Off Critics Who Assume She Did A Lipo Surgery

2 days ago