Photos: Runtown Expecting A Child With American Based Girlfriend

Forum 7 years ago

Photos: Runtown Expecting A Child With American Based Girlfriend

The child daddy pattern isn’t leaving at any point in the near future as Runtown will turn into the following Nigerian artiste to join the notorious club
in couple of months.

Runtown will be a father in a couple of months as he expects a tyke with his American sweetheart Selena. Selena who is situated in America is 25 weeks pregnant with Runtown’s child.

It is assembled that the two have been seeing someone an at some point. The mother to be share a sincere message on instagram and a photograph she imparted to the vocalist.

“Remove never isolates two hearts that truly mind, for our recollections traverse the miles and in seconds we are there. Yet, at whatever point I begin feeling dismal, on the grounds that I miss you, I remind myself that I am so fortunate to have somebody so exceptional to miss… “

Runtown answered the with adoration emojis.

She likewise shared her most recent photographs which demonstrated her child knock.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa
Forum | 3 days ago

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa

Steven Spielberg Working on UFO Movie Based on Original Idea
Forum | 5 days ago

Steven Spielberg Working on UFO Movie Based on Original Idea

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 6 days ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel