Polo G reveals ‘Hall Of Fame’ tracklist featuring Nicki Minaj, Pop Smoke and more

Forum 2 years ago

Polo G reveals ‘Hall Of Fame’ tracklist featuring Nicki Minaj, Pop Smoke and more

Polo G has revealed the full tracklist to his forthcoming third studio album Hall Of Fame, which is set to be released next week on June 11, and it’s star-studded.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8afb50f1eb07a6677aa221a54a56b475.jpg

“I usually don’t even tap in for features, but this time around, I’m like fuck it,” he captioned an Instagram post of the tracklist and cover art. “I went & gat sum hard ass records w/ all my of my personal favorite artists & future hall of famers in my book. I’m missin a few, but June 11th, we gone turn up & take ova fasho. 10 featured songs. 10 all me.”

The album will feature appearances from Nicki Minaj, G Herbo, Lil Durk, Roddy Ricch, Lil Wayne, DaBaby, Rod Wave, Young Thug, Pop Smoke, Fivio Foreign and more.

So far, he has already released several tracks from the project such as “GANG GANG” and “RAPSTAR,” which peaked at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Back in April, the Chicago native took to Instagram to celebrate “RAPSTAR” going No. 1. “#1 song On the billboard Charts. Thank u God & Everybody Supportin me. This shit don’t even Feel real,” he wrote. “Naw like gang I really just went #1 wtf.”

Last year, Polo exclusively spoke to REVOLT about what he struggles with as he becomes a bigger artist. “It’s nothing I really struggle with as far as fame because I’m pretty used to it now,” the “Pop Out” rapper said. “Thinking back to my past, sometimes I do long for when it was a simpler time. Back then where I could go outside and only people who knew me personally would come up to me. I don’t get that type of freedom anymore, but I adjusted to it pretty well.” He also said that he is aiming to become “one of the biggest and top artists in the whole entire world.”

Check out Polo’s post below.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 21 hours ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label

House of the Dragon Season 2 Video: Cast Reveals Which Team Deserves the Throne
Forum | 1 day ago

House of the Dragon Season 2 Video: Cast Reveals Which Team Deserves the Throne

Ernest Obi Reveals How Much Producers Pay Their PAs, Leads Procession For Late Junior Pope
Forum | 2 days ago

Ernest Obi Reveals How Much Producers Pay Their PAs, Leads Procession For Late Junior Pope