"What's Pepper Dem Without Me” – Tacha Slams Troll Who Claims That BBNaija Helped Her Life (Video)

2 weeks ago

Popular brand influencer, Natacha Akide, better known as Tacha lambasted a troll that mocked her for being able to have a life because of the BBNaija show.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ea826694cec3a49955d052116ceee417.jpg

It would be recalled that the reality was the highlight of the 2019 Pepper Dem BBNaija show even though she got getting disqualified after physically assaulting a co-housemate.

In reaction to a troll who said that BBnaija helped her life, Tacha affirmed that the show was just a platform that it was her content that paid off.

"Yes, Big Brother Naija gave me a platform but Tacha gave Big Brother a show. What was ‘Pepper dem’ without Tacha? Get your facts right,” she said in a video.

Watch the video below …

Related Forums
Demon Slayer Movie to Stream Exclusively on Funimation Next Week
Forum

Demon Slayer Movie to Stream Exclusively on Funimation Next Week

2 hours ago
LET’S TALK!!! Money, Politics, Religion, Power – What Is Really The Problem We Are Having In Nigeria?
Forum

LET’S TALK!!! Money, Politics, Religion, Power – What Is Really The Problem We Are Having In Nigeria?

7 hours ago
LET’S TALK!! What Comes To Your Mind When You See this Company
Forum

LET’S TALK!! What Comes To Your Mind When You See this Company

7 hours ago
A MUST READ! What You Should Know About Some Interviews
Forum

A MUST READ! What You Should Know About Some Interviews

7 hours ago