"What's Pepper Dem Without Me” – Tacha Slams Troll Who Claims That BBNaija Helped Her Life (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

"What's Pepper Dem Without Me” – Tacha Slams Troll Who Claims That BBNaija Helped Her Life (Video)

Popular brand influencer, Natacha Akide, better known as Tacha lambasted a troll that mocked her for being able to have a life because of the BBNaija show.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ea826694cec3a49955d052116ceee417.jpg

It would be recalled that the reality was the highlight of the 2019 Pepper Dem BBNaija show even though she got getting disqualified after physically assaulting a co-housemate.

In reaction to a troll who said that BBnaija helped her life, Tacha affirmed that the show was just a platform that it was her content that paid off.

"Yes, Big Brother Naija gave me a platform but Tacha gave Big Brother a show. What was ‘Pepper dem’ without Tacha? Get your facts right,” she said in a video.

Watch the video below …

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 22 hours ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 22 hours ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties