Career & Net Worth Of Soma Anyama

Forum 2 years ago

Career & Net Worth Of Soma Anyama

Soma Anyama is a fast rising and talented Nigerian musical artist, song writer, Nollywood actor, model, and former 2017 housemate on Big Brother Nigeria 2.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/219cba24df599b624e10fe1aca700e0f.jpeg

He was born on March 20, 2000 in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, but hails from Eluama Urualla in Ideato North in Imo State, in south eastern Nigeria. Soma is the first child in a family of three children.

Educational Background

Soma Anyama had his primary and secondary education in Port Harcourt. He later attended the University of Port Harcourt where he obtained a degree.

Career

Soma began as a singer some years back, with his mother playing significant role in his music career before venturing into acting.

Prior to his music journey, Soma was a graphics designer, doing music as a part time and then performing at various shows in Lagos.

Soma did his first music show in Lagos titled, ‘Ribbon and Roses’ at Eko Hotels with Omawunmi and Dede in attendance. It was a big show, he revealed.

Soma is a talented R&B singer known for his single ‘Liquor’. His genre of music is Afro fusion, a relics of Afro hip hop or Afro dance hall but have real African feel.

Aside music, Soma is also a good Nollywood actor. He is known for a movie, “My Siblings and I” where he played the role of Dave, alongside talented actors like Tomiwa Tegbe, Jessica Orishane, Esther Uzodinma, Chinelo Ebianwu and others.

Soma has also acted in TV series like Shuga Season 6, Jenifa’s Diary, My Siblings and I and others.

Personal Life

Soma Anyama is not yet married. He is believed to be in a relationship which has not metamorphosed into marriage.

Many have the question whether Soma Apex Anyama and Somadinna Adinma are related. The answer is that they are not in any way related by blood, but are colleagues in the entertainment industry who have same surname.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8fceefdbbeb69e4e3ce65c12acff775b.jpeg

Net Worth

Soma Anyama (Apex) is currently making waves in the Nigerian entertainment industry, rated one of the richest and most influential with an estimated net worth of about $200,000 dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 23 hours ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 5 days ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne