Net Worth Of KC Ejelonu

Forum 2 years ago

Net Worth Of KC Ejelonu

Kelechi Abiodun Ejelonu is her real name, but widely and fondly called KC Ejelonu. She is a fast rising Nollywood actress, popular with movies like ‘Heroes and Zeroes’, ‘Shuga’ (2009), ‘When Love Happens’ among others.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fdb9eeb89f2eb685eb32be068648b18b.jpeg

She was born on January 2, 1986 in Lagos to a father who hails from Imo State and mother, who is half Yoruba and half Scottish. KC moved to London with her family at the age of 14.

She has grown to be famous having carved a niche for herself in the Nigerian movie industry.

Educational Background

KC Ejelonu had her primary and secondary education in Lagos Nigeria.

She later obtained her degree in Business Administration from the University of Bedfordshire and a Master’s in International Marketing from the University of Coventry respectively.

Upon graduation, KC Ejelonu worked for a couple of years with the famous Barclays Bank in London till 2010 before she made a career in acting profession in Nigeria.

Acting Career

KC Ejelonu relocated to Nigeria and began her acting career some years back, taking exceptional roles in Nollywood movies.

She had series of audition and eventually got her first role, playing the character of Kamalitha in Heroes and Zeroes Nollywood movie. Her brilliant performance shot her to fame and recognition in Nollywood and made her a household name.

Ejelonu has since starred in several Nollywood movies including ‘Shuga’ (2009), ‘When Love Happens’ among others.

She is beautiful, creative and highly talented actress, known for her good delivery of roles.

She however revealed that “It will take years for a black actor to break even in the UK”.

Her Health Challenge

In 2017, KC Ejelonu had a health challenge, though the nature of the ailment was not disclosed to the public. She shared on Instagram how she nearly lost her life two years before. But to the Glory of God, she survived it, and now hale and hearty doing amazingly well in movies.

Relationship

KC Ejelonu is not yet married. It is hoped that she was or is presently in a relationship which she has not disclosed to the public or social media.

In an interview, the talented Nollywood actress disclosed that she would need a God-fearing and educated man in her life. According to her, “…I need that person to motivate me. I want to learn new things from that person. I need someone who will love his family.”

The beautiful, highly creative and talented Nollywood star is reserved, focused and simple in her dealings. In her own words, “material things, designers and all that do not appeal to me. Holidaying, Disney Land, Dubai, all does not keep me awake at night”.

Ejelonu is however crazy for one thing, ‘wearing of earrings’.

In an interview with Pulse, she revealed “I feel naked if I step out without my earrings. I don’t know what it is but I don’t need makeup as long as I have my earrings.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e0340444e801cc9d6a5de82d3fd5706b.jpeg

Net Worth

KC Ejelonu has made a big name in the entertainment world with an estimated net worth of about $350,000 dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Net Worth Of Jelly Roll
Forum | 4 days ago

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll

Net Worth Of Kaylah Zander
Forum | 4 days ago

Net Worth Of Kaylah Zander

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest
Forum | 4 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest