"P-square Coming Back Together Will Be The Biggest Thing In Africa Entertainment” – Singer, Dencia

Forum 2 years ago

"P-square Coming Back Together Will Be The Biggest Thing In Africa Entertainment” – Singer, Dencia

Cameroonian singer, Dencia has shared her innermost desire as she wishes to see the defunct music group, Psquare come back as one into the entertainment industry.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0e908b76e93ddc44f671b2745f248797.jpg

According to the businesswoman, the return of Peter Okoye and Paul Okoye as a group will be the biggest thing in African entertainment history.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0bd91a2a61a92c6ac9539a81bbbf7aff.jpg

Here’s what she wrote;

Psqaure coming back together as a group will literally be the biggest thing in African entertainment history.

I mean their shows will sell out in Secs. They literally together hold the heart of entertainment (African continent) Argue with ur ancestors who will attend the shows.

”No1 in Africa can touch the P square brothers on stage together. Stage presence A1 !! Greatest in stage performance outa Africa !! My sister wants to argue, I have said she can argue with her ancestors who will be at the show”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 1 day ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’

EPL: Arsenal’s biggest win of season – Redknapp reacts to 2-0 victory over Wolves
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Arsenal’s biggest win of season – Redknapp reacts to 2-0 victory over Wolves