Cavani admits quitting Man Utd for Boca Juniors 'was real'

Forum 2 years ago

Cavani admits quitting Man Utd for Boca Juniors 'was real'

Edinson Cavani says leaving Manchester United this summer was a real possibility ahead of signing a new one-year deal.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a7ad3679011dc639ce9637832197aab8.jpg

Cavani admits an agreement with Boca Juniors was close.

Speaking in Uruguay, quoted by TyC Sports he said: “The conversation with Boca was real.

“I had a clause that I could use at the end of the season and after a few months here in Uruguay, to see what is happening after almost two years of pandemic, to lose many things, not to be able to see your family …

"Everything begins to be very heavy and I analysed the idea of getting closer to my family."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 21 hours ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 23 hours ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 23 hours ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City