Moghalu: Why I Will Run For President In 2023

Forum 2 years ago

Moghalu: Why I Will Run For President In 2023

Former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Professor Kingsley Moghalu, has revealed why he will contest in the 2023 presidential election.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4910f29ad56ba545138ddf862f551b7b.jpeg

Recall that the former presidential candidate of the Young Progressives Party polled 21,886 votes in the 2019 presidential election.

Reiterating his desire to rule the nation, Moghalu took to Twitter on Tuesday.

He stated that he will contest in the 2023 presidential election because Nigerians matter to him.

He said if elected as president, his administration will be anchored on a four-point agenda tagged — SWAG.

“For the sake of the youth of our country — including my four children — whose future is being drowned in reckless foreign borrowing, and for the sake of all Nigerians suffering and seeking a clear alternative to the status quo,” he said.

“I intend — with all humility — to present myself — again — as a candidate for the Office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the 2023 general elections.

“If elected, I will run a government with a dream team of highly competent Nigerians from all parts of our country.

Along with strengthened, independent institutions, we will deliver results on a 4-point agenda in four years (4 by 4):

“Security for all Nigerians and Nigeria’s territory; War against poverty: skills, jobs for our youth, and an innovation economy; Accelerated education and healthcare reform; Good governance: inclusive, transparent, effective, and accountable.

“This is my SWAG Agenda for a 21st century Nigeria. I seek the support of all compatriots — of everyone who is tired of our present national situation. We also need the energy and support of our youth, the middle class, entrepreneurs, and our compatriots in the diaspora.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 3 days ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 1 week ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

You Can’t Run Forever Trailer Features J.K. Simmons as a Serial Killer
Forum | 1 week ago

You Can’t Run Forever Trailer Features J.K. Simmons as a Serial Killer

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 1 week ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu