Poor Concert Planning Destroys Voices – 9ice

Forum 7 years ago

Poor Concert Planning Destroys Voices – 9ice

Singer 9ice, has blamed poor concert planning as the reason for his deepl sultry voice not being as great as it use to be.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, the ‘Economy’ crooner said:

“As of the time I recorded my first album, I was 24 years old, and if you compare that to when someone is 35 years old, you can see the changes in the physical body and every other aspect. Age has a lot to do with that. Another factor is that most times when we go for concerts, the microphones and other sound equipment are not right. I end up shouting at the top of my voice. Imagine someone doing that consistently for five years. After the release of Gongo Aso, I was doing shows all over back and forth for almost five years. Sometimes, you rehearse your songs on a particular key, and when you get there for performance, they play a different key. So with all these, there is the tendency to lose your voice, and even get the voice cracking,” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 6 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Shame On You Poor Little Israel – Fani-Kayode on Attack on Iran
Forum | 1 week ago

Shame On You Poor Little Israel – Fani-Kayode on Attack on Iran

NDLEA Destroys 304,436kg, 40,042 Litres Of Illicit Drugs Seized In Lagos, Ogun
Forum | 2 weeks ago

NDLEA Destroys 304,436kg, 40,042 Litres Of Illicit Drugs Seized In Lagos, Ogun

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike