Ignore The Past, We Are Friends, Brothers – Oshiomole Accepts Defeat, Apologizes To Obaseki

3 weeks ago

Adams Oshiomhole, a former National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has pleaded with Governor Godwin Obaseki, to be magnanimous in victory.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6450e39932d9cfb6c7dd1a43d61a7587.jpeg

Oshiomhole said this while congratulating Obaseki on his victory at the Supreme Court on Monday.

In his letter to the Governor, which was made public by Oshiomhole’s media aide, Victor Oshioke, in Benin, on Monday, the ex-APC national chairman appealed to Obaseki to put the past behind.

“Congratulations on your victory at the Supreme Court, which has effectively laid to rest all matters arising from the last election,” the letter read in part.

“As I had repeatedly reminded you during our several meetings, our relationship has through the years developed beyond being friends to being brothers of different parents.

“Whatever happened is unfortunate, and I believe God has a reason for everything. I’ve put all behind me and moved on.

“As I’ve consistently advised, please be magnanimous in victory. You’re the Governor of all Edo people, regardless of political leanings.

“Once again, congratulations Excellency!”

Related Forums
WICKEDNESSS!!! Land Sellers Connive With Friends To Rape, Kill Client In Rivers State
Forum

WICKEDNESSS!!! Land Sellers Connive With Friends To Rape, Kill Client In Rivers State

6 days ago
The Winklevoss Brothers Have Formed a Musical Band
Forum

The Winklevoss Brothers Have Formed a Musical Band

6 days ago
China’s Changing Stance In the past month, China has ramped up its existing disdain for Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market at large. Beijing recently called for a severe crackdown on Bitcoin trading and mining, which has triggered an exodus of miners into safer locations such as the United States (mainly Texas, which has an abundance of renewable energy).  Province leaders in Inner Mongolia, after failing to meet Beijing’s climate targets, have given Bitcoin miners two months to clear out. In the short term, a hashrate drop isn’t great for the market as a whole, which has already tumbled over 35% in recent weeks. However, setting up shop in more crypto-friendly jurisdictions with better access to sustainable resources could end up being the best long-term solution for miners.  As the availability of cryptocurrency mining and trading facilities in China starts to wane, it’s likely that larger traders will phase over to areas like Hong Kong, Singapore, or the United States, where greater trading flexibility can be found.
Forum

China’s Changing Stance In the past month, China has ramped up its existing disdain for Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market at large. Beijing recently called for a severe crackdown on Bitcoin trading and mining, which has triggered an exodus of miners into safer locations such as the United States (mainly Texas, which has an abundance of renewable energy). Province leaders in Inner Mongolia, after failing to meet Beijing’s climate targets, have given Bitcoin miners two months to clear out. In the short term, a hashrate drop isn’t great for the market as a whole, which has already tumbled over 35% in recent weeks. However, setting up shop in more crypto-friendly jurisdictions with better access to sustainable resources could end up being the best long-term solution for miners. As the availability of cryptocurrency mining and trading facilities in China starts to wane, it’s likely that larger traders will phase over to areas like Hong Kong, Singapore, or the United States, where greater trading flexibility can be found.

1 week ago
Pastor Enoch Accused Of Killing His Wife For Ritual In Akwa Ibom
Forum

Pastor Enoch Accused Of Killing His Wife For Ritual In Akwa Ibom

1 week ago