PSG coach Pochettino eager to make Tottenham summer return

Forum 2 years ago

PSG coach Pochettino eager to make Tottenham summer return

PSG coach Mauricio Pochettino is eager to make a summer return to Tottenham.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0a78a579d9f7e0efbe893e6297be74f1.jpg

The Athletic reports the Argentine has held talks with Spurs chairman Daniel Levy over the possibility of a return and is keen on the idea of moving back to the UK capital.

A large part of Pochettino's thinking is down to the lack of control he has at PSG - something his predecessor Thomas Tuchel also struggled with.

They also report that players are aware of the situation and are excited at the prospect of the 49-year-old's return.

Pochettino was sacked by Levy in 2019 after a five-year stint at the club that had seen them involved in two Premier League title races and reach the Champions League final.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 4 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 1 day ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence

Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama

Acapulco Season 3 Trailer Previews Return of Apple TV+ Comedy
Forum | 1 day ago

Acapulco Season 3 Trailer Previews Return of Apple TV+ Comedy