DONE DEAL: Omar Richards thrilled to make Bayern Munich move from Reading

Forum 2 years ago

DONE DEAL: Omar Richards thrilled to make Bayern Munich move from Reading

Bayern Munich have completed the signing of Reading defender Omar Richards.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c1a0e4e7fcf81f978c27efba8c314d13.jpg

Bayern have signed Richards on a free transfer.

With the Championship campaign done and dusted for the Royals, Bayern have snapped up the left-back on a four-year deal.

"My move to Bayern is a great honour for me," Richards told the club's official website. "A dream becomes true. I am proud to be able to wear the traditional jersey of one of the world's largest clubs.

"I hope that I can help the team to continue to be successful in the future. My thanks go to those responsible at Bayern for their trust. Our conversations were very convincing. I can't wait to be on the pitch for Bayern. We are who we are!"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 4 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 6 days ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 6 days ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 1 week ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage