Agent reacts to retirement talk for departing Tottenham attacker Bale

Forum 2 years ago

Agent reacts to retirement talk for departing Tottenham attacker Bale

The agent of Gareth Bale has given a sharp response to talk of the Real Madrid attacker retiring after the Euros.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/daad3de8bb8710e4075fd2bb964d9076.jpeg

After this season's loan with Tottenham, Bale has one year left on his current contract at Real Madrid but, presuming that Zinedine Zidane remains in charge next season, he is unlikely to play for Los Blancos again.

ABC says Bale was hoping to negotiate an early exit from the Bernabeu and was willing to take around half his yearly salary to leave. It was also suggested that he was considering retiring from football after Euro 2020 to dedicate himself to golf, with one eye on competing professionally.

Addressing the report on TalkSPORT, however, Barnett has said the idea that Bale could retire after the Euros is “rubbish".

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham
Forum | 1 hour ago

SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham

Forum | 3 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 5 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail
Forum | 8 hours ago

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail