Fiorentina president Commisso welcomes Gattuso as new coach

2 weeks ago

Rino Gattuso has been appointed new coach Fiorentina.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/dd2b3c3efb4e4c12689016625ea3f987.jpeg

Gattuso leaves Napoli after being released from his contract by president Aurelio de Laurentiis.

Fiorentina president Rocco Commisso declared: "I'm very happy to be able to announce to the Viola fans that Gennaro Gattuso will be the next Fiorentina coach.

“I'm convinced that Gattuso – who is a young coach but already has lots of experience – will help us to progress. His professional and personal background shows that he will bring determination, competence and desire to our club.

“He will help us in our growth and his professional and human history represent for the club an important guarantee of determination, competence and desire to win.

“I would like to thank the senior management team for their hard work in completing such an important appointment for the future of our club within days of the season finishing."

Related Forums
Vice President Osinbajo Blames Lagos State For Nigeria’s Poor Performance
Forum

Vice President Osinbajo Blames Lagos State For Nigeria’s Poor Performance

7 hours ago
Twitter Ban: ECOWAS Court Serves President Buhari Hearing Notice
Forum

Twitter Ban: ECOWAS Court Serves President Buhari Hearing Notice

7 hours ago
Man City great Toure named assistant coach of FC Akhmat Grozny
Forum

Man City great Toure named assistant coach of FC Akhmat Grozny

8 hours ago
Denmark coach Hjulmand: Unreal Eriksen sitting up and smiling; he saw the last 10 minutes of the match!
Forum

Denmark coach Hjulmand: Unreal Eriksen sitting up and smiling; he saw the last 10 minutes of the match!

8 hours ago