What Transpired Between My Brother, Seun Kuti And Governor Sanwo-Olu – Yeni Kuti Opens Up

Forum 2 years ago

What Transpired Between My Brother, Seun Kuti And Governor Sanwo-Olu – Yeni Kuti Opens Up

Yeni Kuti, the first child of late Afrobeat legend, Fela Anikulapo Kuti has finally revealed what transpired between her brother, Seun and the Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b4498c8e207ea57be5fb15648bf07225.jpg

It would be recalled that reports of Seun Kuti walking out of the Governor at Yeni Kuti’s 60th birthday party which held in Lagos last night, May 24, surfaced on social media some hours ago.

Reports claimed Seun Kuti seems not too pleased with the governor’s appearance at his sister’s birthday party.

However, Yeni Kuti via a post on her official Twitter account explained why Seun was angry at the party and dismissed insinuations that he was disrespectful to the governor.

Reacting to the story, she tweeted:

”What happened was that the security detail in the course of doing their duty pushed his wife. He got upset at them understandably so, not the Governor. He even explained to the governor. I beg o! He has home training. @RealSeunKuti”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 16 hours ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns
Forum | 17 hours ago

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns

Anne Hathaway Opens up About ‘Gross’ Early 2000s Chemistry Tests
Forum | 1 day ago

Anne Hathaway Opens up About ‘Gross’ Early 2000s Chemistry Tests

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti