Embarrassing Moment Ghana’s 77-year-old President, Nana Akufo-Addo Fell Asleep During Africa Financing Summit in France (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Embarrassing Moment Ghana’s 77-year-old President, Nana Akufo-Addo Fell Asleep During Africa Financing Summit in France (Video)

An embarrassing moment has been caught on tape showing Ghana’s 77-year-old President, Nana Akufo-Addo falling asleep at the Africa Financing Summit held in France.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d82c5a22900f27b7acaac26b93915e44.jpg

The President couldn't concentrate during the summit and decided to chase his dreams as he dozed off.

The embarrassing moment came while a female speaker addressed those attending the summit. 

It is however important to note that President Nana Akufo-Addo successfully secured a loan facility for Ghana in France. 

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce
Forum | 1 day ago

Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith
Forum | 2 days ago

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 4 days ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu