Liverpool great Aldridge says midfield signing a must: I don't know about Naby Keita

Forum 2 years ago

Liverpool great Aldridge says midfield signing a must: I don't know about Naby Keita

Liverpool great John Aldridge says manager Jurgen Klopp needs to buy a new midfielder this summer.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/998ffe4b0ccbc9f73b9665a079704cd6.jpeg

He wrote for the Liverpool Echo: "It's great to see the way Thiago Alcantara finished the season for Liverpool. He's probably been man of the match of near enough in the last few games.

"He will be valuable next year, Jurgen Klopp has got to get the right blend in midfield.

"Jordan Henderson will come back, Fabinho does a great job in there, he's probably been our player of the season.

"Straight away you've got those three, Curtis Jones will get better game by game. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will probably stay.

"I don't know about Naby Keita. He's massively injury prone, can you keep persisting with him? It's a big call from the manager.

"We all know he's got ability, but if he's injured as much as he is then it's a problem.

"We've got too many players with injury problems, so it's a massive decision for the manager.

"Alongside the centre of defence, we need another central midfield player, regardless of what happens with Keita."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 2 hours ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’
Forum | 13 hours ago

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed
Forum | 19 hours ago

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed