Passenger collapses and dies on flight from Johannesburg to Bulawayo in Zimbabwe

Forum 2 years ago

Passenger collapses and dies on flight from Johannesburg to Bulawayo in Zimbabwe

A sad incident occurred in an Airlink flight on Monday May 24, as a passenger collapsed and died during the trip.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/171ceff2b3ab9ccb8172f4b7186805a5.jpg

ZimLive reported that the deceased who was one of the passengers on the Airlink Embraer 170-100LR plane which was travelling from Johannesburg to Bulawayo in Zimbabwe, collapsed and died mid way into flight.

Body of the deceased was removed by health personnel after the plane landed at Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo International Airport. Confirming the mid-flight death, the airport manager Passmore Dewa told the publication;

“I confirm that we had an unfortunate incident where a male passenger died mid-air, which was confirmed once the plane landed. We will get reports from the airline, law enforcement and also health authorities into the incident which will answer questions over how the passenger died.”

Airlink also confirmed the sad incident and extended its heartfelt sympathies and condolences to the customer's loved ones.

The airline tweeted;

Airlink sadly confirms that a customer passed away while onboard flight 4Z110 from Johannesburg to Bulawayo today. We extend our heartfelt sympathies and condolences to the customer's loved ones.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fa7f4cbb3652df5a508a8dd925130185.png

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ondo Traditional Ruler, Olojoda Dies A Month To His First Anniversary
Forum | 4 days ago

Ondo Traditional Ruler, Olojoda Dies A Month To His First Anniversary

Container Falls On A Car In Lagos, Kills Passenger While Driver Escaped Unhurt
Forum | 5 days ago

Container Falls On A Car In Lagos, Kills Passenger While Driver Escaped Unhurt

Actor Junior Pope Dies In A Boat Accident
Forum | 1 week ago

Actor Junior Pope Dies In A Boat Accident

National Inland Waterways Authority GM Slumps And Dies In Kogi After Leading Early Morning Prayer At Mosque
Forum | 1 week ago

National Inland Waterways Authority GM Slumps And Dies In Kogi After Leading Early Morning Prayer At Mosque